It’s important to bring Spring into the kitchen because you spend most of your time there while providing for your family. Undoubtedly, you have to feel good in your kitchen. Spring table decor is important because you spend family meals together at it. At the end of a long winter, you all need the spirit of spring and the renewal of family togetherness. To achieve that, use as much spring decor as you can. The options are really endless, so get creative and express yourself with all the things you use.
There are quite a few things you can use to celebrate Spring.
- Flowers. You can use them anywhere really. It’s ideal to have freshly cut tulips, daffodils, hyacinths, cherry tree blossoms, baby breaths, and any spring flowers from your garden or the market. Put them in vases or pitchers and create beautiful flower arrangements.
- Bulbs in pots. Put bulbs in pots or water right after Christmas and you’ll have spring flowers indoors before they bloom in the garden.
- Greenery. Any fresh greenery can be a part of the spring decor. It gives a clean, peaceful feel to your space and has lots of benefits.
- Eggs, nests and birds. The symbols of new life and renewal, home, and the love of life. Use them as much as you can in any way you can.
- Terracotta pots. Use them as vessels for the flowers and greens or just empty for a more natural decor style.
- Citruses. They add a refreshing vibe and fragrance to any space.
Here are some inspirational ideas for you to see how you can use them.
Special note for you: As always you find all sources under the images. Each and every link in this post (not only the captions), leads to an amazing gallery of the space, and a meaty, information-loaded post where you can find out more about what grabbed your attention and see more details and images. Do jump over!
Spring Table Decor in the Breakfast Nook
Spring Table Decor in the Dining Room
Eggs and Flowers on the Table
Easter Table Decor Ideas
I hope you’ve found many adaptable spring table decor ideas.
Enjoy your Spring!